Friday, November 2, 2012

My W650 Speedo and light indicators wiring diagram

Maybe this can be useful to someone...

As you can see on the diagram, two wires are not used because I do not have a rev counter and the Daytona Speedometer lighting turns on at the same time as the speedo.

Just in case...: ^_^
"This wiring diagram shows how I connected the speed meter and the light indicators on my Kawasaki W650. It has not been certified by a professional and (under no circumstances) I cannot be liable for any damage that could be caused by its use (good or bad)."

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just wanted to say a massive thankyou for your W650 speedo wiring diagram. I was fixing the idiot lights and was ready to do something violent, but your diagram saved the day.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...